Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Practice

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break! If any of my kiddos from last year have been visiting the blog to play educational games, I'd like you to pat yourself on the back! I'm so proud of you! I want everyone to relax, play, and enjoy vacation time during the summer, but I also hope that my former students are spending a little time preparing for third grade.

I can't wait to see which ones of you have worked on multiplication. When I taught third grade, 1s, 2s, 3s, 5s, 7s, 10s, and 11s were the ones I introduced first. Hopefully, you've been practicing! Imagine how impressed your third grade teacher will be when you show off what you know!

Remember, if you bring in your summer packets that I gave you to work on, I have a treat for you! I'm missing all of you, and can't wait to see how much you all have grown during summer break. I'm sure many of you are taller than me now! That's not so hard to do, huh?

I'll see you guys on registration day or shortly after. Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment